You may have come across it in hostels during your travels or on the web: Backpacker Bingo. Well, Bunch of Backpackers presents a fun bingo backpacker game which will keep you busy during your entire trip!
Backpacker Bingo rules
The rules of Backpacker Bingo are very simple:
- Mark the bingo card when you spot something or someone from your bingo card on your travels
- Each box represents a letter of the word BINGO
- The first one who can spell BINGO with his marks wins –> shout BINGOOOOO!
- After that you can go on for a full card
- The Bunch of Backpackers logo is a freebie on the house
Backpacker Bingo tips
Tips to play Backpackers Bingo:
- Print out the Bunch of Backpackers Bingo card a few times before your trip to pass out to your mates
- Discuss prizes beforehand (e.g. a prize for the first who spells bingo and a big prize for the first who has a full card).
- Always take the card with you
- If you travel together, I’d suggest that the first who spots something gets the mark
Also check out our Bunch of Backpackers Glossary!
Please let us know if you managed to get a full card!
Recommended further reading
The ultimate guide to backpacker jargon
6 Ethical travel dilemma’s I encountered as a traveler
How to Keep Your Money Safe While Traveling?
Safety tips for the adventurous solo backpacker